I’m delighted to have Kathryn Minshew as my guest on the show this week. Kathryn in not only the Founder and CEO of careers platform The Muse, she is also a best-selling author. Her book, The New Rules of Work was published earlier this year and provides brilliantly practical advice on managing a career in our ever changing world of work.
As well as providing some fantastic careers content The Muse also works with a large number of employers on employer branding, candidate experience and recruitment marketing and these are the themes we cover in our conversation.
In the interview we discuss:
• The most effective ways employers can acquire talent
• The importance of employee story telling and advocacy
• The culture driven employment market
• Employee experience as a differentiator and why it isn’t about perks
• Experimenting with content formats for storytelling
• Relationships over transactions
Kathryn also shares some brilliant examples from employers who are getting it right and gives her view on how companies will connect with talent in the future
Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes