The most consistent thing that I’m currently hearing from Talent Acquisition professionals is that everything is changing. Whether that is the availability and expectations of talent, technology, budgets, resources or communication preferences it is clear that nothing is constant anymore. But with so much to achieve and so little time to do it, what do Talent Acquisition leaders need to prioritise in order to ensure success.
My guest this week is the highly respected industry consultant Elaine Orler. Elaine is CEO of Talent Function, Co-Founder of the Talent Board and Co-Chair of The Recruiting Trends and Talent Technology Conference.
In the interview we discuss:
• The significant changes Talent Acquisition is experiencing
• Strategic versus transactional thinking
• How companies are getting competitive advantage
• What makes for a winning candidate experience
• First and second generation recruiting technology
Elaine also gives us a preview of The Recruiting Trends and Talent Technology Conference which is being held in Palm Beach in November