Innovation in talent acquisition is something we talk about a lot on this show. However, in our rapidly evolving times, how do you embed innovation as both a mindset and a process within a large talent acquisition team?
My guest this week is Kerstin Wagner, Head of Talent Acquisition at Deutsche Bahn. Kerstin and her team have adopted a very effective approach to innovation, and there are lots of lessons other employers can learn from them.
In the interview we discuss:
• Deutsche Bahn’s talent acquisition challenges
• Developing a strategic approach to innovation
• The role of technology in Talent Acquisition
• The importance of a high-quality connected candidate experience
• How to globally standardize while maintaining local relevance
Kerstin also shares her thoughts on the future of Talent Acquisition and talks about Deutsche Bahn’s experiments with Virtual and Augmented Reality