With so many of the themes covered in the book crossing over with those that get covered on the podcast I thought it would make sense to give you a deep dive into the book’s content. My guest this week to help me do this is, of course, my co-author Mervyn.
Topics we discuss:
• What is the book about and why did we write it
• Our definition of Exceptional Talent and the Talent Journey
• Getting Talent Attention
• Recruitment and Marketing
• Art vs Science in the reinvention of Assessment
• Continuous Onboarding
• HR as Talent Producers
• Developing The Employee Experience
• Engagement and Retention
• The implications of more technology in the workplace
You can buy the book here directly from Kogan Page and if you use discount code FHRET20 you’ll get 20% off.
If you want to subscribe to the Exceptional Talent mailing list to be kept updated on addition content and workshops we will be developing you can do that here www.exceptionaltalent.io