Employer Branding and Content Marketing are two phrases that are being used more and more frequently these days. But what do they actually mean? How do they work together and why should employers be investing time and money into them?
My guest this week is someone who knows the answer to all of these questions, James Ellis from Bex Consultants. James is an Employer Brand and Content Marketing specialist who has some really interesting insights into these topics.
In the interview we discuss:
• The definition of an Employer Brand
• How employers can use re-framing to influence the perception of their brand
• How Content Marketing can be used for Employer Brand activation
• Brand patterns and story telling
• The evolution of content formats
James also talks us through the employers who he thinks are doing this well and give his advice for companies who are just getting started on this journey