One of the biggest issues I’m seeing Resourcing leaders face this year is the challenge of introducing digital marketing methodologies and behaviours into their strategies. There are some great tech tools out there if they are not utilized in the right way then failure is assured, especially when working with passive talent.
There are a number of organizations who are adapting brilliantly to the new recruiting reality and using digital marketing tools extremely effectively to help them achieve their resourcing objectives. One such company is Salesforce and my guest this week is Jennifer Johnston who is their Head of Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing.
In the interview we discuss:
• The challenges of recruiting 7000 people a year in the toughest geographies and talent segments
• The importance of reputation and how to actively manage it
• How to qualify talent pipelines to avoid wasting people’s time
• Nurturing passive candidates using pre-tested, optimized content
• Using data to quantify addressable markets of talent
Jennifer also shares her strategy for educating line managers to improve the candidate experience and gives us an insight into her vision for the future of recruitment marketing.
This week’s podcast is kindly supported by Lever, where ATS meets CRM