Talk of analytics and data has been everywhere this year with their importance empathized by numerous, blogs, whitepapers and conference presentations. Very often though getting started with analytics can be difficult and with a seemingly endless array of technologies on the market many Talent Acquisition professionals are confused about how to get started.
In the interview we discuss:
• How data can’t predict the future but can help you to make incremental gains by understanding what has happened in the past
• Why you should ignore some of generic advice on analytics and focus on what is useful for you
• How Lyst have used metrics to reduce interviewing time while simultaneously raising quality
• How his team measured the engagement of their sourcing outreach and now achieve a 60% response rate from the messages they send
• Why you don’t necessarily need complex technology to be successful with analytics
Matt also gives us his views on the future and talks about the one metric which he would love to able to measure