Over the last few weeks a number of guests on the podcast have mentioned that they have been included in Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work list and I’m sure many of you are interested in finding out more about what this actually means.
My guest this week is Lisa Holden , Employer Communications Manager at Glassdoor. I spoke to Lisa to find out how the Best Places To Work list is put together and also to understand more about the growing correlation between employee voice and employer brand.
In the interview we discuss:
• The origins of Best Places To Work
• Debunking some common myths
• What are the common traits that propel employers up the list
• Why the relationship between employee voice and employer brand is so important
• The vital importance of transparency
Lisa also talks us through some of the more surprising inclusions in the list and gives us her thoughts on future trends
ANNOUNCEMENT: You can now download a dedicated Recruiting Future Podcast app for your smart phone or tablet. Just search for “Recruiting Future” in the Apple or Google Play app stores.