Designed to make Talent Attraction more strategic and bring marketing technologies and techniques to recruiters, these platforms are certainly making an impact but I sense that there is still a lot of confusion surrounding them.
My guest this week is Madeline Laurano, principal analyst and co-founder of Aptitude Research Partners. Madeline has recently authored a market report on recruitment marketing platforms which is designed to give potential buyers much needed insight into this emerging space.
In the interview we discuss:
• What recruitment marketing platforms are and what they are not
• The changes in Talent Acquisition that are driving the market for this type of technology
• The key features and capabilities of recruitment marketing platforms.
• The value and results clients are seeing from using these platforms
• What buyers should be looking for when selecting a recruitment marketing platform
Madeline also gives us her view on the likely future of this market in terms of partnerships and consolidation.
Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes